- This event has passed.
The Great Christmas Light Show
November 23, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - December 30, 2020 @ 9:30 pm$15
This event is approved by the S.C. Department of Commerce, and required COVID-19 safety protocols are in effect.
Head to the North Myrtle Beach Sports Complex for a night of bright, colorful, fun filled festivities! The Great Christmas Light Show features a drive through the park where you can view over 2 million lights festively displayed along a 2 mile drive! Over 500 magical light displays, some up to 55 feet tall, have been custom made for The Great Christmas Light Show and 2020 features 30 new animal figures and holiday scenes.
Once your journey through the light show is complete, you're invited to park your car and visit Santa's Village to grab a cup of hot chocolate and s'mores, hop on the Santa Express Train Ride to see the lights up close and meet Santa!
2020 Dates and Hours
November 23 through December 30.
Closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 26, and Christmas Day, December 25.
Gates open 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
Santa’s Village is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday ONLY from November 27 through December 13. Open Nightly December 18 through 30 (Closed on Christmas Day).
- $15 per Vehicle when Santa's Village is Closed (up to 15 Guests)
- $20 per Vehicle when Santa's Village is Open (up to 15 Guests)
- 16 to 30 guests: $30 per Vehicle All Nights
- 31 or more guests: $60 per Vehicle
Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday only from November 27 – December 13. Opens Nightly December 18-30 (closed Christmas Day).
Park you car and walk through our lighted boardwalk to Santa’s Village where you’ll find…
- Petting zoo…Free!
- PHOTO OPS…Free!
- Visit with Santa…Free! Don’t forget your camera! (social distancing required)
- Village treats…Hot chocolate and S’mores! Prices vary.
- Fire pits…Roast marshmallows and make s’mores!
- Village toys…prices vary.
- Santa’s ROCKIN’ CHRISTMAS TREE…Show every 30 minutes.
- Santa’s Express Train Ride (additional fee)
- Santa’s Elf Hunt (additional fee)
Santa’s Village guests will observe social distancing guidelines, and guests will wear a mask or comparable face-covering to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Guests will be able to interact with Santa. Santa will be seated behind a clear protective barrier and guests will sit in front of Santa for their picture.