- This event has passed.
Brookgreen Gardens Nights of a Thousand Candles
December 16, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - December 31, 2020 @ 9:00 pm
December 9 – 13, 16 – 20, and 26 are SOLD OUT as of 12/7/2020
Join a local holiday tradition and watch as Brookgreen Gardens comes to life with the soft glow of more than 2,800 hand-lit candles and sparkling lights. Walk through the garden pathways while enjoying a warm cup of cider, cocoa or wine as the sounds of holiday music and carolers singing put you in the holiday spirit.
MEMBERS : Adult: $20.00; Child: $12.00
NON-MEMBERS: Adult: $25.00; Child: $15.00
12 additional nights have been added to the annual event for safety, social distancing and crowd control.
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2020 – 4:00PM TO 9:00PM
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2020 – 4:00PM TO 9:00PM
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2020 – 4:00PM TO 9:00PM
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2020 – 4:00PM TO 9:00PM
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2020 – 4:00PM TO 9:00PM
MONDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2020 – 4:00PM TO 9:00PM
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2020 – 4:00PM TO 9:00PM
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2020 – 4:00PM TO 9:00PM
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2020 – 4:00PM TO 9:00PM
Safety measures in place during this time of COVID-19.
- The number of tickets has been dramatically reduced.
- Due to strict capacity limits, tickets must be pre-purchased. No drive-ups please.
- Tickets are available online 24/7 or by calling 844-271-3410 Monday – Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- There are no refunds for unused tickets. Proceeds benefit the Garden’s missions.
- Masks are strongly encouraged for all guests over 10 years of age when it is impossible to social distance from others outdoors. Masks are required indoors.
- Nights of a Thousand Candles is all outdoors this year. Restrooms, indoor dining (by reservation) and shopping are available.
- We ask all guests to follow health guidelines, including social distancing at least six feet apart from others.
Since this is an outdoor event, you may encounter guests not wearing masks even though we strongly encourage them. All staff and volunteers will be wearing masks and they are required for guests indoors.
At the entrance, you may need to wait in order to social distance. Since most guests arrive at the opening time, to avoid waiting in line, plan to arrive at 6 or later.